Recent Posts

Thursday, January 1, 2009

[NEWS & PERF] DBSK - SBS GAYO DAEJEON

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DBSK + BIG BANG SPECIAL STAGE?! WHY DID I NOT SEE IT?! I guess it didn't happen. =/

Apparently it’s their final stage for 4th album in Korea…I had no idea XD Anyway, the boys ROCKED the performance, like WOAH *_____* I strongly recommend you to click on the “Watch in high quality” option, cos omg IT WAS SO HOT. I THINK THIS IS THE BEST PERFORMANCE THEY’VE DONE FOR THEIR FOURTH ALBUM. OMG. Ok, breathe….let’s recap. Wrong Number was performed first, and Junsu appeared on stage in a CAGE (i think?) and did smexi dance moves inside it by himself. Then he broke out of the cage and started singing (rofl, I suck at describing) Micky then walked out of a pretty, shiny corridor with lots of mirrors, and Changmin walked out of two massive screens (he didn’t reall walk out of the SCREEN, he walked through the gap between them XD). SuChunMin sang the first chorus by themselves, and then Yunho comes out on this high bit somewhere on the stage, and Jae just magically appears out of the ground (rofl, I wasn’t paying enough attention to see where he came out of XD). Have I expressed my joy over their suits yet? OMG THEY LOOKED SO GOOD. SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT HIDEOUS PLAID AND FUR. AND JAE HAD HIS SHIRT UNBOTTONED. ILU, DBSK’S STYLIST.

THEIR MIROTIC PERFORMANCE WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They changed the dance routine, and they all had HAPPY expressions on their face. Yunho had such a happyboy! face throughout the performance; SO CUTE, GAH. And THEY PERFORMED WITH A LIVE BAND :DDDDDD. AND IT WAS COOL. AND DID I MENTION THAT THEY ALL STRIPPED AT THE END? YES. STRIPPED. THEY ALL TOOK OF THEIR SHIRTS AT THE END OF THE PERFORMANCE. AND THE BEST PART? “UNDER MY SKIN” IS BACK. OMG. THAT’S RIGHT BOYS, YOU TAKE THOSE UN-CLEAN LYRICS AND SHOW THE KOREAN GOVERNMENT HOW LAME THEY ARE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Enjoy!!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment