Recent Posts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

[SINGLE] TVXQ - Bolero / Kiss The Baby Sky / Wasureniade


[SINGLE] TVXQ - Bolero / Kiss The Baby Sky / Wasureniade

Download[HERE]

Release Date: January 21, 2008
Language: Japanese
Genre: Ballad/Pop
Artist: Male Group

What can I say, I totally love them!!! Their such hotties, and not only good-looking but can take me off my feet. Xiah, saraghae!! Okay, i'm being a lilo girl. But the album we all been waiting for. Anihow, enjoy!!

Tracklist:
01 Bolero
02 Kiss The Baby Sky
03 忘れないで (Wasurenaide; Don’t Forget)
04 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou; Why Did I Fall In Love With You) -Royal Mirrorball Mix- (included in CD Ver. only)
05 Bolero (Less Vocal)
06 Kiss The Baby Sky (Less Vocal)
07 忘れないで (Wasurenaide; Don’t Forget) (Less Vocal)

0 comments:

Post a Comment