Recent Posts

Sunday, March 15, 2009

[ALBUM] Someday - 1String of Fate


[ALBUM] Someday - 1 String of Fate

Release Date: March 13, 2009
Language: Korean
Genre: Ballad/Pop/R&B
Artist: Male Group

Download[HERE]

I've been waiting for this album forever!! Aniways, they sung a ballad for BOF ost 1, called 'Do you Know,' and it was a really good ballad. So if you guys heard the song, you will love them. I've been listening to Super Junior since the comeback, so didn't get a chance to realli listen to this album. Although Song #2, is the duet version of 'Do you know' and its realli nice. Although i still prefer the one from the Ost, which isn't included in their cd. Anihow, enjoy!!

Tracklist:
1. 남자답지 못해서 (Namjadapji Mothaeseo; Not Like A Man)
2. 알고있나요 (Algoinnayo; Do You Know) (Duet Version) (feat. Jea of Brown Eyed Girls)
3. 다시 (Dashi; Again)
4. Beautiful
5. Love Me
6. One Step
7. 슬픈 내 하루는 (Seulpeun Nae Haruneun; My Sad Day)
8. No.603
9. 나는 (Naneun; I Am)
10. 습관처럼 (Seumgwancheoreom; Like A Habit)
11. 눈을 감아도 (Neuneul Kamado; Even When I Close My Eyes) (feat. Park Jung Eun)
12. 혼자 울지마 (Honja Uljima; Don't Cry Alone)

0 comments:

Post a Comment