Recent Posts

Friday, May 22, 2009

[ALBUM] Various Artist - F4 Special Edition


[ALBUM] Various Artist - F4 Special Edition

Release Date: May 25, 2009
Genre: Ballad/Pop
Language: Korean
Artist: (Various Artist)


Download [HERE]

I'm sorry it took me awhile. But Its F4 and you all should know, I am definitely gonna share it with you all! Gotta give SS501 more props, and Lee Min Ho! He got some vocal training from K.Will, but sadly I don't see anything from Gu Hye Sun, how come she's never really in anything much! She is the herione. Well, enjoy!! XP

-mediafire is really slow...its taking its time, i can post this already, but then there wouldn't be a DL link for you all, so that would suck! I know, so yeah, since you all were waiting for me, i'm gonna be patient with MediaFire too..

Tracklist:
01 – Sometimes (SS501)
02 – My Everything (Lee Min Ho)
03 – 비워내기 (To Make Empty)
04 – 지금 만나러 갑니다 (I´m Going To Meet You Now)
05 – 행복이란 (Happiness)(Kim Hyun Joong)
06 – 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐 (My Heart Had A Brain Freeze)(A&T)
07 – 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (클럽버젼) (Fight The Bad Feeling – Club Version)(T-Max)
08 – 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (발라드버젼) Fight The Bad Feeling – Ballad Version)(T-Max)
09 – 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (댄스버젼) Fight The Bad Feeling – Dance Version)(T-Max)
10 – 숨겨봐도 안되는 마음 (Can´t Hide, I see it)*
11 – 널 사랑해(Bang Bang Boom!) (I love you Bang Bang Boom!)(T-Max)

0 comments:

Post a Comment