Recent Posts

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
This is late notice but I will not be in til Next year! Which of course, is only a few days away. But I'd like to wait so that I can have everything finalized for everyone. Not only that, I've been busy with Christmas shopping and so couldn't find time to post up anything.
I have been checking emails via Phone but that's all I've been doing. I also have been inspired to make some great jewelry pieces that I would love you girls to check out! They are so one of a kind. Anyhow, stay warm and safe! Spend some good times with your family before the year is over. See you all next year!!
-Lia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i was wondering if you could upload the new CN Blue album next? thanks :)

Post a Comment