Recent Posts

Monday, June 22, 2009

[DIGITAL SINGLE] SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)


[DIGITAL SINGLE] SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)

Release Date: June 22, 2009
Genre: KPOP
Language: Korean
Bitrate: 320kbps

Download [HERE]

I realli like this track guys!! I think its really cute and don't you ever wish you can be a genie??!! You sound really good and like a fresh voice doing this song. I can hear Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyoung, But can't make out the rest....And the song is so SM Entertainment- ish. It reminds me of Super Junior's It's You and Sorry Sorry!! Ahahah...Anihow, with 2NE1, 4Minute making their debut, I wonder whom more netizens would prefer? Somehow, i only see 2NE1 on Inkigayo, for some weird reason, where will 'Tell me you Wish' place Girl's Generation?? However, I think i like it more then Gee, Gee, Gee....what do you guys think?? Leave Comments on this post!!

Tracklist:
1. Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment