Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

[SINGLE + PV + PERF] After School - Because Of You (2nd Single)



[SINGLE] After School - Because Of You

Release Date: Nov. 25, 2009
Genre: kpop / rnb / rap / ballad
Language: Korean
Artist: Female Group
Bitrate: 320kbps

Download [HERE]

After School's former member Sooyoung, left due to studies and health problems. So the group got two new members, Raina and Nana. Raina def can sing, and Nana- I'm still waiting for something from her..but anihow, I love this Single!! Because of You got a very nice piano and violin melody to it and When I fall is just sweet!! Good job Pledis! They've brought us something great! Can't wait for more songs like these from the girls!!

TRACKLIST:
01 - Because Of You
02 - When I fall
03 - Diva
04 - Because Of You (inst)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[PV] After School - Because Of You

Genre: kpop / rnb / rap / ballad
Language: Korean
Artist: Female Group

I don't get the mv..but the girls are as pretty as ever and this song is def the bomb!! I totally love the intro and its such a strong emotional song...a must watch!!

Download [HERE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[PERF] After School - When I Fall + Because Of You (SBS Inkigayo ComeBack - Nov. 29, 2009)

A much better perf than Music Bank... and the group did a good job singing their parts...one of the best Live they've done..I love their outfits as well..=D

Download [HERE]


0 comments:

Post a Comment